Below are links to seven videos of different coding concepts and challenges compatible with Jewelbots!
The videos come with copy and paste-able code to practice with.
- Challenge One: Introduction
- Challenge Two: Coding User Inputs
- Challenge Three: Coding Conditionals
- Challenge Four: Combing User Inputs and Conditionals
- Challenge Five: Coding with Friends
- Challenge Six: Combing Friendship Code with Conditionals
- Challenge Seven: Combining Friendship Code with Booleans
In the videos, we try to keep it concise and informative. However, the core coding concepts covered like conditionals and user inputs can be expanded on to make for longer lessons.
Learning these core concepts usually takes a few lessons to fully understand. Using Jewelbots in the classroom acts as a great visual aid to supplement these lessons.