Hi! You can use the Arduino IDE to get your Jewelbots back into Friendship Mode.
Friendship Mode is when your Jewelbot is back to its original feature settings when it was uncoded. This is the mode you can pair and message in.
In order to do this you will need a computer. A laptop or a desktop.
If you have updated your Jewelbots' firmware already, then you know how to!
- Select the Jewelbot board called Firmware Update.
The step-by-step instructions are below.
1. Get Arduino IDE from Arduino website and install it to your PC
Arduino IDE Download Link
2. Start the IDE and from the Menu, click "Preference...", add the following line to "Additional Boards Manager URLs"
Jewelbots' Firmware Library
3. Install the "Jewelbots Firmware Update" add-on via Boards Manager from the Menu: Tools -> Board -> Boards Manager ...
4. Select the "Jewelbots Firmware Update" board from Tools -> Board dropdown.
5. Plug your Jewelbot into your PC or laptop via the USB.
6. Go to Tools -> Port and select the port that contains your Jewelbot.
7. Click File -> New
8. Press the Magic Button for 2 seconds or more to put your Jewelbot into Upload Mode.
9. Hit the upload button or the "arrow".
Your Jewelbot will glow with a Success Rainbow when it is ready to go!